We are always accepting applications for qualified, motivated staff. If you don’t see your desired career path, we will accept and hold onto your application for future openings. See a list of our jobs in construction below.
As an Estimator, you will perform estimate take off and prepare construction budget for negotiated and hard bid projects, determining project specifications, bills of materials, man-hour projections, craft sequence, quality standards, and method standards to ensure timely, efficient completion of projects.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in civil estimating
- 8+ years in construction
- Seasoned user of HCSS Heavy Bid, Excel, AGTEK
- Perform quantity take-offs, bid evaluations, job walks
- Knowledge of performing work in the civil industry
- Ability to work in a team-orientated environment
- Grow and maintain relationships with clients, subcontractors, and vendors